TOC Application

89, Grove Road, Houghton Regis, Dunstable LU5 5PD | Mobile +44 (0)78 7708 8526 | Office: +44 (0)152 825 12977

If your resident permit gives you temporary permission to live in the UK (called 'limited leave to remain') and you want to transfer it to a new passport, you must apply for a 'transfer of conditions' (TOC) stamp using form TOC. You will also need to apply for a compulsory identity card.

If you want a TOC stamp for your new passport, you must apply using form TOC at least four weeks before the end of your permitted stay in the UK. We will not confirm your permission to stay in a new passport if that permission has already run out - your fee will not be refunded, and you will have to apply for further permission to stay in the UK.

We are experts in dealing with TOC  applications. We will take detailed instructions from you and advise you about the immigration law and procedure, which is adopted by the  Home office (UKBA).

We will explain you about our professional fees and Home office fees. If you agree, then we will ask you to sign our client care letter.

Then, we  will advise you about  the documentary evidence to be submitted in support of the application. If we need further documents from you then, we will discuss the same with you, and ask you to produce the documents.

We will complete the relevant application with you and ask you to sign all the relevant pages with you. Finally, we will check the completed form along with your documentary evidences, that you have produced to us. We will then send them all paper works to Home office  through  Special Recorded delivery, in order to track your documentation with the royal mail and the Home office.

We are unable to give you an exact time in which your application will be concluded.  But You can enquire our office during office hours, about  a progress of your application.

We will update you by telephone or in writing about your application.