NTL Application

89, Grove Road, Houghton Regis, Dunstable LU5 5PD | Mobile +44 (0)78 7708 8526 | Office: +44 (0)152 825 12977

If your resident permit gives you permission to settle permanently in the UK (called 'indefinite leave to remain'), and you want to transfer it to a new passport, you must apply for a 'no time limit' (NTL) stamp using form NTL.

You can apply for an NTL stamp using form NTL at any time while you have indefinite leave to enter or remain.

If you have been naturalised as a British citizen since being given permission to settle in the UK, you should not apply for an NTL stamp - as a naturalised citizen, you have the right of abode in the UK and are no longer subject to immigration control. If you have also kept your other nationality and you want your British status to be confirmed in that passport, you should apply for a certificate of entitlement to right of abode.

We are experts in dealing with NTL applications. We will take detailed instructions from you and advise you about the immigration law and procedure, which is adopted by the  Home office (UKBA).

We will explain you about our professional fees and Home office fees. If you agree, then we will ask you to sign our client care letter.

Then, we  will advise you about  the documentary evidence to be submitted in support of the application. If we need further documents from you then, we will discuss the same with you, and ask you to produce the documents.

We will complete the relevant application with you and ask you to sign all the relevant pages with you. Finally, we will check the completed form along with your documentary evidences, that you have produced to us. We will then send them all paper works to Home office  through  Special Recorded delivery, in order to track your documentation with the royal mail and the Home office.

We are unable to give you an exact time in which your application will be concluded.  But You can enquire our office during office hours, about  a progress of your application.

We will update you by telephone or in writing about your application.