One Way Travel Document

89, Grove Road, Houghton Regis, Dunstable LU5 5PD | Mobile +44 (0)78 7708 8526 | Office: +44 (0)152 825 12977

The one-way document, known as an IS137, allows travel for one journey out of the United Kingdom only. It cannot be used to return to the United Kingdom. If you are currently in the United Kingdom and are a national of any other country, you may apply for a one-way document.

Children cannot be named on the travel document of their parent or guardian. They must apply for their own document.

We are experts in dealing with one way travel applications. We will take detailed instructions from you and advise you about the immigration law and procedure, which is adopted by the  Home office (UKBA).

We will explain you about our professional fees and Home office fees. If you agree, then we will ask you to sign our client care letter.

Then, we  will advise you about  the documentary evidence to be submitted in support of the application. If we need further documents from you then, we will discuss the same with you, and ask you to produce the documents.

We will complete the relevant application with you and ask you to sign all the relevant pages with you. Finally, we will check the completed form along with your documentary evidences, that you have produced to us. We will then send them all paper works to Home office  through  Special Recorded delivery, in order to track your documentation with the royal mail and the Home office.

We are unable to give you an exact time in which your application will be concluded.  But You can enquire our office during office hours, about  a progress of your application.

We will update you by telephone or in writing about your application.