Stateless Person's Travel Document

89, Grove Road, Houghton Regis, Dunstable LU5 5PD | Mobile +44 (0)78 7708 8526 | Office: +44 (0)152 825 12977

You may apply for a stateless persons' travel document if you have been recognized as a stateless person under the terms of the 1954 United Nations Convention Relating to the Status of Stateless Persons. This convention defined a stateless person as someone who is not considered as a national by any country under the terms of its laws. You will need to provide a letter from us confirming your status.

You cannot be recognised as stateless if:

 You are receiving help or protection from agencies of the United Nations (except the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees);

 You are recognised by the competent authorities of the country in which you are resident as having the rights and obligations attached to having nationality of that country; or

 There are serious reasons for considering that you have committed a crime against peace, a war crime, a crime against humanity, a serious non-political crime outside your country of residence before you started living there, or acts contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations.


We are experts in dealing with stateless person's travel documents. We will take detailed instructions from you and advise you about the immigration law and procedure, which is adopted by the  Home office (UKBA).

We will explain you about our professional fees and Home office fees. If you agree, then we will ask you to sign our client care letter.

Then, we  will advise you about  the documentary evidence to be submitted in support of the application. If we need further documents from you then, we will discuss the same with you, and ask you to produce the documents.

We will complete the relevant application with you and ask you to sign all the relevant pages with you. Finally, we will check the completed form along with your documentary evidences, that you have produced to us. We will then send them all paper works to Home office  through  Special Recorded delivery, in order to track your documentation with the royal mail and the Home office.

We are unable to give you an exact time in which your application will be concluded.  But You can enquire our office during office hours, about  a progress of your application.

We will update you by telephone or in writing about your application.